We are seeking candidates to fill positions of Night Sweeper Drivers in our Puyallup location. We currently have several positions available with your choice of five, eight hours shifts or four tens. The normal start time is 7 pm M-T and F,S & S 10pm, however, those may change based on business needs and seasonal services.
In this position you will operate a power sweeper trucks to complete assigned routes for our commercial property clients on site you will:
Benefits & Pay:
- Power blow sidewalks and curbs
- Change liners
- Using the sweeper truck to power sweep the parking lot
- Complete winter services
- You will complete additional work orders and tasks as requested by Management.
- Full-time year-round work
- Medical & Vision
- Dental 100% employer paid, for employee
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with employer match
The candidate must be physically able to handle the various tasks of this position and have a clean three-year driving record and valid Washington state driver’s license. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, safety manuals, schedules, and job notes.
- Driving – Must have a clean driving record and current valid Washington State Driver’s License and the ability to obtain DOT Medical Card.
- Dependability - Arrives to work consistently and on time, communicates with manager.